Friday, September 28, 2007

More Pics






Update... Mom and Caden are doing great!!! Carey will be discharged from the hospital tomorrow (Saturday). It will be hard to leave Caden here even though he is in great hands. We gave him his first bath tonight. We are enjoying kangaroo care twice a day and Caden seems to love it as much as we do.


More details to come when we get home and settled in again. We will try to post pics of all the exciting new events, but we think everything is exciting and there would be thousands of pictures!!!


Thanks to everyone for the wonderful flowers and gifts. They mean so much to us.

Please keep up the prayers, they are working!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, thank you Jeremy and Carey for posting all the new pics lastnight! Carey it just brought tears to my eyes to finally get a picture of my sister! You look so pretty Carey and I love the one of you kissing Caden! Beautiful pic! They are all great pics but my other 2 favorites are the one of Jeremy....looks like it must be Kangaroo Care with the baby on his chest....sooooo cute! I also adore the one with Jeremy's hand in the picture. It really helps me put into perspective just how little our Caden is! You both are so strong and I am so very proud of the both of you! I know this isn't easy but it will get better and better every single day. I love all 3 of you so very much. You are in my prayers EVERY day! Auntie M is sending lots of love, hugs and kisses your way!!!! xoxoxo